Wraps Premium Wood In-Ear Earphones with Microphone in Walnut Brown
Wraps Earphones for 3.5mm Jack
- Can be worn on the wrist
- No tangle cable with universal one button remote
- Patented clasp keeps the alloy heads, slider and jack plug all connected together when not in use
- Crafted from real wooden beads
- Compatible with 3.5mm Jack
Wraps earphones offer a new take on in-ear audio – creating a fashion statement and outstanding practicality to the way you listen to music. They can be worn on the wrist when not listening to music and the unique, patented clasp system keeps the lightweight alloy heads, slider and jack plug all connected together for a secure compact fit.
With the earphones worn on the wrist, the cables are kept in perfect alignment, remain tangle free and are always close to hand. A lightweight spherical ABS housing helps control the sound whilst providing a comfortable and secure fit when worn in ear or on wrist. A large 10mm driver, tuned by world-renowned British Audio’s sound engineers, delivers exceptional sound quality.
The Natural Wood Wraps are crafted with real wooden beads and threaded through a nylon cable. They feature a universal one button microphone for controlling audio and making calls, whilst the slide allows the earphones to be worn multiple ways with a perfect fit.
- Driver type: 10mm dynamic driver
- Sensitivity: 80dB/1mW (SPL@1Khz)
- Impedance: 160hms
- Frequency range: 20HZ – 20KHZ
- Rated power: 3mW
- Max power: 10mW
- Cable: 1.2m +/- 0.03m
- Plug: 3.5mm
In the box:
- Wraps Natural Wood In-Ear Earphones
- S, M and L silicone ear tips