Official Apple Pencil For iPad Pro - MK0C2ZM/A A1603
- If you are using the iPad Pro, you sometimes need more precision. That's why we have the Apple Pencil so designed that it makes multi-touch even more versatile. Although the technology in Apple Pencil is different than anything we've ever developed, it still feels familiar at when you take it for the first time in the hand. So you can implement countless effects with pixel accuracy and have more creative freedom than ever before.
- Even if you see the Apple Pencil restarted, you already know anyway, how to use it. From the first moment he does exactly what you expect from him. And much more. Whether you and doodle in the park something a portrait with watercolors paint or recreating a technical drawing - the Apple Pencil is many tools in one. And so can your creativity run wild.
- The Apple Pencil distinguished by its lightning-fast response time of other creative tools. This is due to its latency - the tiny delay until your drawing appears on the display - we have reduced so much that you can hardly perceive. The iPad Pro knows if you use your finger or the Apple Pencil. When the iPad per Apple Pencil noticed his signal impressive 240 times per second is scanned. That is twice as many data points as with your fingers. Together with developed by Apple software leads to the fact that between the image in your head and are on display only milliseconds.
- The thin case contains complex and precise pressure sensors that can measure various forces. The cleverly placed sensor detects exactly how tight the top of the Apple Pencil is pressed. With more pressure you paint thicker lines. Less pressure creates thinner lines. So the creative effects know almost no bounds. And your creativity is not well.
- Light shade by a slightly different angle. Two tilt sensors in the tip of the Apple Pencil calculate the precise alignment and angle of your hand. While you write or draw naturally, the multi-touch screen detects the relative position of these sensors. So you generate shades simply by the fact that you tend to Apple Pencil. Just like with a pencil or charcoal.
The Apple Pencil is a powerful complement to the iPad Pro and brings new creative possibilities. It reacts to pressure and tilt. So you can easily share different lines strong draw, produce shades and countless artistic effects - just like a conventional pen, but with pixel-perfect precision.